Event + Live Stream
Join us afterward for a Mix and Mingle at Alida, 527 El Paso St
June 13th, UTSA - Aula Canaria Auditorium, 501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd
6 to 8:30 PM
A constructive discourse on key issues in the urban landscape
Did you know that last year San Antonio had the largest population increase (by numbers, not percentage) in the United States? If we don't come together now to decide how we want to grow, we may end up like so many other cities - pushed out because there isn't enough housing to meet demand, and prices go through the roof! Then local businesses are pushed out too, leaving a sterile city.
Future SA Forum brings together experts with experience from many sides of the growth debate. You can submit questions both in person and online. Join us to discus what we can do now to ensure we maintain and grow our quality of life.
Moderator: Jim Bailey - Alamo Architects
* Liz Franklin - Dignowity Hill Neighborhood Association
* David Bogle - Owner of SYNCRO Architecture Studio and historical preservation advocate
* Anisa Schell - Board member of Tobin Hill Community Association & Tier One Neighborhood Coalition
* John Cooley - COO at Terramark
* Peter French - CEO of Rising Barn PBC & Development Director at GrayStreet Partners
* Ashley Smith - Alamo Architects
Add to your calendar
Sponsored by SANE, MyUrbanSA, and Bike SA.
@sanesatx, @bike_satx, @myurbansa
UTSA location paid for by Grays St Partners, Alamo Architects, and San Antonio Apartment Association
Hope to see you there!